WR.UP® SHAPING EFFECT
Style: WRUP1H4E | High Waist Skinny Fashion
Colour: Black (N0)
Fabric: 78% Cotton, 22% Elastane 270gsm
These WR.UP® Denim pants shape and improve your figure, thanks to a clever combination of stitching, Italian design and, especially, silicone inserts typical of Freddy WR.UP® technology.
Denim fabric is reinterpreted in a completely new and unexpected way to guarantee the pleasure of a fit that will make you feel beautiful and confident, thanks to the comfort of jersey and the support of technology developed to enhance the female body.
Our WR.UP denim pants comes ready to wear and will not loose their elasticity like traditional jeans. It’s important you select the correct size to accentuate your best asset. There is no need to allow for overstretch.
Hand Wash in cold water
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron near or in correspondence of the silicone applications.
Do not dry clean
1 – The material used is cotton jersey, devised to obtain the utmost control and stretch.
2 – The specific anatomical shape and the various bends of the insert which covers the buttocks, create a modelling and holding effect, as well as a push up effect.
3 – The materials and type of sewing used make sure that the trousers fit perfectly while the inter-buttock groove and induce a push-up effect.
4 – Customised silicone band, which improves the waistline fit, with a further shaping effect inserted inside the belt.
5 – Extra light silicone membrane, which creates a modelling and holding effect; it is inserted inside the trousers at hip/thigh level.
- Take your measurements – around the largest part of your bottom as shown
- See your corresponding FREDDY Size in the charts below
- 7/8 ankle length styles are 7cm shorter in the inseam length
- Mid-waist styles are 4cm higher in the waist
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good, and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks over stretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, brunch, and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh mani, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or netflix marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent. And Solange Knowles playing in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
Whilst there’s lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here’s a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.